- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
tolucian said my traditional art was beautiful, so I figured I’d put it here. It’s all from step-by-step instruction books written by Jessica Peffer, so I don’t feel like I should really get any credit for them. Absolutely none of this is traced in any way though, just followed her directions to make them. All credit to Jessica Peffer for the designs, poses, and references. She’s my hero
LOOK AT THIS
What would you like to see me improve on in my art?
What just isn’t working or could stand to be pushed farther?
You’re not going to hurt my feelings. I feel stagnant and I need this.
wowwowowow guys I really did not expect to have this many followers already and it’s been awhile since I did one of these to so to thank all you wonderful viewers ima do a give away!
1: reblogs and likes give double the chance
2: FOLLOWERS ONLY (jesus PLZ)
3: you have 24 hours after you’re picked to give me your refs
4: Pokemon or fursonas please ( im horrid at humans)
5: NO NSFW
1st Place Gets A Fully Painted Picture
2ND Place Gets A Sketch
HAPPY HUNTING ILU ALL
GO ANJIE GO
Stick-gods ~ God of Embalming
I just turned on my Pandora without checking my speaker volume, so Nelly suddenly came on turned almost all the way up.
Cringing in pain, I turned down the volume while saying ‘Woah Nelly!’ out loud.
I made myself laugh like an idiot for about thirty seconds straight.
I was having a lot of trouble deciding on a species for Naomi’s wife, so I decided to just switch things around a little bit.
Theo is now female and the playful scrapper of the bunch. She’s the youngest as well and hasn’t been through the trauma either of her other partners have, but she is always there for them and provides needed optimism on the worst days. Her brightly colored dreads turn heads quite often when they’re out and about, drawing attention away from her lovers’ physical insecurities.
Kaben, often called Kabe by the girls, takes the place of the formerly male version of Theo. He is a retired fighter who focuses on providing a safe place for anyone who is interested to practice meditation. An unexpected attack years before claimed his left eye and cracked the side of his horn, but he does not seem much worse for wear anymore. His entire right arm is covered in a tattoo honoring the Horned Warriors from who he drew his fighting style.
Naomi and Theo have been together the longest, sitting at almost thirteen years together, with Kaben joining them three years later. Naomi’s interests may not be in men, but she still very much loves her husband and feels lucky that Theo enjoys both genders so she can keep him satisfied in ways the Hypno can’t.
The three of them currently have two children.
Marie the Riolu is the oldest at seven. Her fur is lighter than usual thanks to her father’s shiny coloration, but her attitude is all her mother. Playful, prone to pranks and always smiling, the Riolu is a pleasant, though sometimes untiring handful.
Shoichi, almost always shortened to Ichi, is a Sawk much younger than his sister. At only three, he was the product of a lot of research to both give Kaben a son of his own species and to respect Naomi’s decision to not have another Drowzee child. He is rather quiet, only really speaking when spoken to or when alone with one of his parents.